Love God, Love People
To Take by force or deceit the fruit of someone else’s labor.
The Bible dignifies personal property, and roots this dignity in the imago dei, the image of God. To steal from another is not merely to steal his possession. It is to assault another's dignity as a human being who has the right to the toil of his hands, to the produce of her talents, to the property that is rightfully ours. (Al Mohler)
Do Not Steal
o Deuteronomy 24:15
o Colossians 4:1
o James 5:45
o Colossians 3: 23
o Deuteronomy 21: 16
o Proverbs 22: 22-23
• God: His glory, time, talent treasure
o Malachi 3: 8-10
You have not stopped being a thief “biblically speaking”, when you have stopped taking. You have stopped being a thief, when you start giving. Tim Keller
One Takeaway…Make it right
o Luke 19: 8-10
Do you have questions? Have you made a decision for Christ? Click on the following link to let us know your decision and how we can help you! http://www.libertypark.org/connection-form
Your Generosity Helps to Continue Our Mission
Thank you for your support of The Church at Liberty Park. Your generosity helps us continue our mission of glorifying God and making disciples by inviting our community to enjoy fulfilling lives in Christ. Below are a few reminders about giving options.
- Give Online: www.libertypark.org/give
- Text to Give: Text TCLP to 73256 to give using your text messaging. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
- Give by Check: Please make checks payable to "The Church at Liberty Park" and mail to: 12001 Liberty Parkway, Vestavia Hills, AL 35242.
How Can I Stay Informed?
We will update you regularly through the following channels:
- Church website: www.libertypark.org. For the most recent updates, check www.libertypark.org/news.
- Facebook: @TheChurchatLibertyPark
- Instagram: churchatlibertypark
- YouTube LiveStream: The Church at Liberty Park