The Grace of God has Appeared
Twas the Scandal Before Christmas
Titus 2: 11
The Big Story:
• Christmas joy is found in a sovereign God who keeps His promises.
o 2 Samuel 7: 16
o Genesis 12: 2-3
o Hebrews 10: 23
The Point of the Story:
• Jesus came for and through the morally broken.
• Jesus came for and through ethnic diversity.
Observe the dash of unclean blood that enters into the stream of our Savior’s genealogy! O Lord, Thou are the sinner’s friend! Charles Spurgeon
o Matthew 1:21
o Hebrews 2:11
The Story is Not Finished:
o John 1:12
Question: Are you a part of His family tree?
Do you have questions? Have you made a decision for Christ? Click on the following link to let us know your decision and how we can help you! http://www.libertypark.org/connection-form
Your Generosity Helps to Continue Our Mission
Thank you for your support of The Church at Liberty Park. Your generosity helps us continue our mission of glorifying God and making disciples by inviting our community to enjoy fulfilling lives in Christ. Below are a few reminders about giving options.
- Give Online: www.libertypark.org/give
- Text to Give: Text TCLP to 73256 to give using your text messaging. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
- Give by Check: Please make checks payable to "The Church at Liberty Park" and mail to: 12001 Liberty Parkway, Vestavia Hills, AL 35242.
How Can I Stay Informed?
We will update you regularly through the following channels:
- Church website: www.libertypark.org. For the most recent updates, check www.libertypark.org/news.
- Facebook: @TheChurchatLibertyPark
- Instagram: churchatlibertypark
- YouTube LiveStream: The Church at Liberty Park