Let’s Read the Bible Together
As we walk through this pandemic, we encourage you to join us as we take a break from the news and noise each day to focus our hearts on Jesus by reading through the Gospel of Luke together one chapter a day. Join us today as we read through Luke 3.
This week’s reading schedule is below:
- Sunday, March 22 - Luke 3
- Monday, March 23 - Luke 4
- Tuesday, March 24 - Luke 5
- Wednesday, March 25 - Luke 6
- Thursday, March 26 - Luke 7
- Friday, March 27 - Luke 8
- Saturday, March 28 - Luke 9
- Sunday, March 29 - Luke 10
2 Chronicles 7:13-14 reads as follows: “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." During this pandemic, Pastor Randy is challenging us to become people of prayer. Let’s each humble ourselves and seek God’s face through prayer at 7:14 (am and/or pm) each day. Check our social media accounts (listed below) for daily prayer prompts.
All On Campus Church Activities Are Suspended
Until further notice, all on campus church activities have been suspended.
- Until further notice, we will not meet on campus for Sunday morning worship or Wednesday evening activities.
- The Women’s Ministry Spring Event, scheduled for April 2, has been cancelled. Due to the COVID-19 precautions to ensure health and safety, the event has been cancelled. We are continuing to plan future events and look forward to seeing everyone soon!
How Can I Stay Informed?
We will update you regularly through the following channels:
- Church website: www.libertypark.org. For the most recent updates, check www.libertypark.org/news.
- Facebook: @TheChurchatLibertyPark
- Instagram: churchatlibertypark
- YouTube LiveStream: The Church at Liberty Park
Consider Contributing to the Benevolence Fund
No one knows how long this crisis will last and we do expect it to financially impact individuals and families in our congregation. If you feel led to help financially, please contribute to the Benevolence Fund now, so that the monies are available when needed. To contribute, go to www.libertypark.org/give. Be sure to select the “Benevolence” Fund when making your contribution.
Your Generosity Helps to Continue Our Mission
Thank you for your support of The Church at Liberty Park. Your generosity helps us continue our mission of glorifying God and making disciples by inviting our community to enjoy fulfilling lives in Christ. Below are a few reminders about giving options.
- Give Online: www.libertypark.org/give
- Text to Give: Text TCLP to 73256 to give using your text messaging. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
- Give by Check: Please make checks payable to "The Church at Liberty Park" and mail to: 12001 Liberty Parkway, Vestavia Hills, AL 35242.