Bring your chair and join us outside this Easter Sunday as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! We'll gather together for one time of worship on the lawn outside the Commons that Sunday at 10:00am.
Immediately following our outdoor service on Easter Sunday, we will host an Egg Hunt for preschool and elementary age children.
How to Prepare for Easter Outside:
As we move toward our celebration on April 4, there are several things you can do to prepare.
- Pray - Pray that God will use this celebration to bring glory to Himself and good to His people and the people in our community. Pray also that God will grant us a warm, sunny Easter Sunday.
- Invite - Invite your family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors to join us as we celebrate.
- Bring Candy for the Easter Egg Hunt - Immediately following our Easter worship service, we will host Easter Egg Hunts for the preschoolers and children. Please help us prepare by bringing candy to put in the eggs.
- Plan to Park in a New Spot - If you are physically able, we will ask you to park on the side of the building or in the back parking lot that day to provide room for our guests and senior adults in the front parking lot.
- Plan to Bring Your Chair(s) - We will worship together on the lawn next to the Commons. Please plan to bring chairs for your family.