Jesus said, “where two or three have gathered together in my name, I am there in their midst." (Matthew 18:20)
At TCLP, we have a shared mission of growing in Christ and growing in love for one another. As we meet together to study God’s word, we experience His presence, just as He promised. We offer many ways for adults to connect, including Sunday Morning Bible Study groups, Men’s Ministry and Women’s Ministry.
Bible Study Groups
“Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another” Hebrews 10:25 (NIV)
Our Sunday Morning Bible Study Groups exist to help us live out our lives the way Jesus taught through Scripture. We do this by seeking to learn and apply God's Word to our lives, while engaging in relationships with others. Groups meet each Sunday morning at 9:00am and 10:30am at the church for approximately one hour. Classes are available for every age group, from college-age to senior adults. These groups are open to everyone, and church membership is not required.
On Campus Adult Bible Studies
Many of our Bible Study groups are meeting back on campus again. If you haven't been in a Bible study group, or it has been a long time, we invite you to join one!
Sundays at 9:15am
- Adult Bible Study - a group for young couples and parents of young children and teenagers, this group will begin meeting on campus on Sundays at 9:15am beginning April 11. Nate French will facilitate this class.
Sundays at 10:30am
- Generations Bible Study - a multi-generational class designed to dig deeper into the books of the Bible. It is a hybrid class, meeting both on campus and via Zoom. Currently, this class is studying Joshua, Judges, and Ruth. Gerrick Wilkins facilitates this class.
- Men's Bible Study - open to all men, this class will begin meeting on campus on Sundays at 10:30am beginning April 11. John Thomas, Mark Colvin, and Wes Martin will facilitate this class.
- Adult Bible Study - open to all adults, this class will begin meeting on campus on Sundays at 10:30am beginning April 8. Barbara Money will facilitate this class as they walk through the Bible chronologically.
- Ladies Bible Study - open to all ladies, this class will begin meeting on campus on Sundays at 10:30am beginning April 18. Jeannette Huston will facilitate this class.
Sundays at 6:00pm
- The Life of David and the Psalms - open to all adults, this group will take a look at the life of David and the Psalms he wrote. Through this study, we will consider what it means to cultivate a heart for God above all else and what that means for each of us individually. The group is a hybrid group and will meet on campus and via Zoom. Anne Lucas will facilitate this group.