Jesus said, “where two or three have gathered together in my name, I am there in their midst." (Matthew 18:20)
At TCLP, we have a shared mission of growing in Christ and growing in love for one another. As we meet together to study God’s word, we experience His presence, just as He promised. We offer many ways for adults to connect, including Sunday Morning Bible Study groups, Men’s Ministry and Women’s Ministry.
Bible Study Groups
When God brings us into a personal relationship with Him, He also brings us into His church family. God has designed us to live in community with other believers. We are called to follow Christ together. In our adult bible study groups, we seek to grow together in God’s word and in community. We also seek to be on mission together. We recognize that we don’t exist merely for ourselves, but also for the good of our neighbors and the nations.
Groups meet each Sunday morning at 9:15am and 10:30am at the church for approximately one hour. Groups are available for every age group. These groups are open to everyone, and church membership is not required.
On Campus Adult Bible Studies
Sundays at 9:15am
- Adult Bible Study - a group for young couples and parents of young children and teenagers, this group meets on campus on Sundays at 9:15am. Wes Turner facilitates this class.
- Adult Bible Study - a group for empty-nesters and parents of teenagers and young adults, this group meets on campus on Sundays at 9:15am. Joe Compton and Bruce Ely facilitate this class.
Sundays at 10:30am
- Men's Bible Study - open to all men, this class meets on campus on Sundays at 10:30am. John Thomas, Mark Colvin, and Wes Martin facilitate this class.
- Adult Bible Study - open to all adults, this class meets on campus on Sundays at 10:30am. Barbara Money facilitates this class.
- Ladies Bible Study - open to all ladies, this class meets on campus on Sundays at 10:30am. Jeannette Huston facilitates this class.
- Co-Ed Bible Study - open to all, this is a hybrid class, meeting both on Zoom and on campus on Sundays at 10:30am. Jim Beyer, Frank Drinkard, Roy Hall, and Karen Ott facilitate this class.